For more than 15 years, Digicast has been offering online conferencing solutions
for corporate communication. Digicast, a pioneer for webcasting services in Quebec and an industry leader in Canada. We credit our success to the commitment our organization brings to every event using the latest technologies, but more important are the qualified, determined, and experienced professionals that execute our events.
As the incumbent of this position, the functions of the product owner include, among other things, the analysis of all the requirements – constraints and priorities – induced in the production and design of the webcasting product.
- 3+ years of experience in a product leadership
- Ideal candidates should have pervious experiences in Product Design – mobile app and/or web app design, E-Commerce, E-Learning, and or operational knowledge of live conferencing and collaboration systems
- Technical background, with experience in SaaS platforms
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Knowledgeable in managing the definition and execution of projects (conceptualization, requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation)
- Own the product features roadmaps from end to end
- Analyze data to drive better decision making
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Implement new processes (feature estimation etc.)
- Manage and prioritize the team backlogs
- Develop detailed Product Requirement Documents that clearly articulate product specifications and acceptance criteria
- Comfortable managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders by effectively prioritizing resources, work and negotiating product/project needs
- Coordinate with internal departments: marketing, sales, support and project managers
- Work collaboratively with UX and engineering teams on a daily basis, driving results and inspiring them to bring their best to work every day
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Manage and solve product release related issues.
- Be focused on customers and be involved in setting the overall product strategy.
- Conduct professional research by studying the competitive landscape from a strategic business and go-to-market perspectives.