Digicast has been creating digital event solutions for many years. Our products include: Digital event management, live video production, and live event streaming to desktop and mobile platforms.
We are building a new generation webcast platform and are looking for a senior full stack web app developer to help us meet this challenge.
You will be part of our R&D team and will work on application design and development. You will be a member of a diverse and dynamic team, in a great working environment based in the heart of old Montreal. You will work with cutting-edge technologies.
Our current preferred stack includes frontend frameworks such as Vue.js, React, jQuery, WebRTC, Bootstrap 4, Pusher, with Laravel 5 and Node on the backend (plus many other fun goodies).
- 5 + years of experience as a web application developer,
- Professional experience with Vue.js, or equivalent (React, Angular, etc),
- Solid knowledge of CSS, SCSS and design frameworks (Bootstrap 3 and 4),
- Knowledge of backend technologies (PHP, NodeJS) is a plus
- Participate in platform design in collaboration with the product team,
- Develop application components and web frontends,
- Work with the backend developers to integrate front end components within the web applications,
- Build with an eye on mobile and table platforms,
- Engage with the team for code reviews, testing and QA,
- Write the appropriate documentation in order to ensure continuity and maintainability of applications of which you have worked on.