For more than 15 years, Digicast has been offering online conferencing solutions for corporate communication.
Digicast, a pioneer for webcasting services in Quebec and an industry leader in Canada. With nearly 2,000 webcasts produced every year, we have great pride delivering successful events for our clients. We credit our success to the commitment our organization brings to every event using the latest technologies, but more important are the qualified, determined, and experienced professionals that execute our events.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced person to fill the webcast and audiovisual technician position.
You will be responsible for delivering a high level of service in accordance with the criteria of quality and functionalities provided by project managers and your operations manager.
For this purpose, your functions include the technical execution of webcasts and audiovisual.
We are looking for an autonomous and very resourceful person with a minimum of 2 years of experience in multimedia and audiovisual technologies. The profile is a highly motivated person with the ability to learn.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in audiovisual production (studio, camera, sound, etc.) and a good knowledge in web and conferencing technologies;
- General knowledge in networking / Internet;
- Studies related to the field of activity;
- Sense of organization;
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure within short deadlines.
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of multimedia, video and sound environments;
- Rigor, autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Bilingual French and English.
- Participate in the production of live video and audio webcasts;
- Participate in live encoding;
- Participate in the installation of encoders and other audiovisual equipment for the production of corporate webcasting events;
- Travel outside the city (occasionally in the country) to produce live webcasts and other audiovisual activities;
- Participate in video production;
- Have the opportunity to do video editing, if qualifications permit.