We are looking for a dynamic/ tech-savvy individuals, to operate webcasting services for enterprise-level customers. You will operate audio and video equipment adhering to all standard operating procedures (SOP) and providing support as per our Service Level Agreements (SLA) for our customers.
- Operating audio equipment: audio mixers, telephone interfaces (eg. Genters, Telos)
- Operating video equipment: video mixers, video-conferencing codecs (eg. Cisco, Polycom)
- Configuring streaming encoders and software applications (eg.,Flash media live encoder, vMix)
- Responsibilities will also include providing support to clients, via phone or chat applications
- Providing quick answers to simple issues via support ticketing application (eg. Zendesk)
To be qualified for this role, you should have experience related to AV or Studio work (video editing, sound recording or video production) or a relevant field, like IT, Computer Science, or Software Engineering. Microsoft, Cisco, or similar certification is a plus. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people and can explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers deal with on a daily basis – you are the frontline to our services. They will rely on you to provide well-executed standard operating procedures (SOP) and providing support as per our Service Level Agreements (SLA), all while operating and producing live webcasts.
*** NO EXPERIENCE IN WEBCASTING, NOT TO WORRY > TRAINING WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED BY DIGICAST ***
- Proven work experience in any of the following, audiovisual field, video production, recording studio, technical Support, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- Proficient with Windows/Linux/macOS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal in English
- Operate equipment to deliver our live webcasting services
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software- developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals